Essential oils have a wide range of uses that certainly promote health and wellness. As a matter of fact, these oils have been used by the people in the East for many years, and it’s only recently that they have been “discovered” by healing practitioners in the Western world.
As strong believers in the healing properties of essential oils, we want to recommend a product that we feel represents the best oils available today.
We feel that the Top 16 Therapeutic Essential Oils provides a wide range of essential oil options that are perfect for everyone.
This set is allergen free, paraben free, and cruelty free. It’s made only for external use, so you should never ingest the essential oils whatsoever.
To get a good idea of the value of these oils, here are a number of overall benefits that you can experience. We’ll also share individual benefits below.
- perfect for skin care
- excellent for stress relief
- help to ease headaches
- provide muscle pain relief
- help provide a good night’s sleep
- and many more restorative and healing properties
We will now dive deeper and take a look at all 16 of the amazing essential oils and discover exactly what they can do for you.
The Restorative Benefits of Top 16 Therapeutic Essential Oils
- Grapefruit oil – this oil has the ability to stimulate the lymphatic system. It also acts as an antioxidant and an antiviral.
- Peppermint oil – this oil has many wonderful restorative properties. First, it’s most popular because it has the ability to help calm indigestion and heal the digestive system. It’s also great to help relieve the symptoms of powerful headaches. And it restores the sinuses back to health.
- Frankincense oil – this oil is very good for the skin. It’s great to help heal the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. It can help you win the battle against dandruff. And it’s also a powerful fatigue fighter.
- Pine tree oil – this essential oil comes from Austria. It’s also great for healing skin rashes including eczema and psoriasis. And if you are looking to lose weight, this is perfect because it will boost your metabolism.
- Sweet orange oil – coming from Brazil, this oil breathes life into your skin, can heal gum and mouth illnesses and it also acts as a carrier oil.
- Tangerine oil – this non-toxic oil is from the United States. It has stress relieving properties so it’s both soothing and relaxing. It also acts as an antitoxin.
- Bergamot oil – this oil is from Italy and it can do many wonderful things. It disinfects, deodorizers, acts as an antidepressant and it also acts as a stimulant.
- Rosemary oil – from Morocco, this oil can help improve memory, relieve pain caused by arthritis and it also has antiseptic properties.
- Lavender oil from Bulgaria, this oil is great for the skin and can treat insect bites, cuts, minor Burns, eczema and it even heels dry skin. It’s also beneficial because it can help relieve anxiety symptoms. We talk about lavender oil uses here.
- Patchouli oil – this Indonesian oil is an antidepressant, it can stimulate cell growth, and it even soothes inflammation.
- Eucalyptus oil – this oil from India fights dandruff and can relieve symptoms caused by cold and flu.
- Cinnamon leaf oil – from Sri Lanka, this oil can reduce drowsiness and aid circulation.
- Lemon oil – this oil from Italy helps to improve circulation, stimulate sleep, and detoxify the body.
- Tea tree oil this Australian oil has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-antiseptic properties.
- Lemongrass oil – this fragrant oil from India can relieve anxiety and depression symptoms. It also deodorizers the body and fights bacteria.
- Lime oil – this oil comes from Mexico and it can act as an antiseptic, astringent, and it’s even an immune system booster.