Syn-Coll As An Eye Cream
What is Syn-Coll?
- Syn-Coll is a watery, unpreserved, glycerine based concoction of tiny peptides
- Sync-Coll encourages collagen synthesis
- Provides support and structure to your skin, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles
Characteristics of Syn-Coll:
- Is a clear non-viscous liquid
- Has a characteristic odor
- Is water soluble
- Should be kept away from direct moisture and light
- Should be kept cool
- Is completely stable for about 12 months
How does Syn-Coll work?
- Syn-Coll stimulates collagen synthesis
- Syn-Coll actively removes any type of wrinkle
- Syn-Coll has in addition skin firming and moisturizing properties
- Syn-Coll has been clinically proven to be safe and effective.
What products can Syn-Coll be found in?
Wrinkles are something that comes hand in hand with aging and is certainly something we do not look forward to! Creams that contain Syn-Coll are a step ahead of the rest because this ingredient is proven in numerous different scientific studies to be successful in the wrinkle-fighting battle. Syn-Coll works to do many things, specifically fighting wrinkles and fine lines.
Syn-Coll stimulates the collagen synthesis in human fibroblasts. Skin aging and in particular, chronic UV exposure, leads to degenerative changes in skin. This is characterized by distinct alterations in the composition of the dermal extra cellular matrix (ECM). The consequences are manifold such as increased skin fragility, leathery skin appearance and formation of wrinkles. Collagen represents the main component of the ECM of the dermal connective tissue. Thrombospondin I (TSP) is a multifunctional protein that activates the latent but biologically inactive form of TGF (Tissue Growth Factor). TGF is known as the key element in the synthesis of collagen and binds to a particular sequence in the TSP molecule. This sequence is known as ARG-PHE-LYS.
As a molecule able to activeate TGF, Syn-Coll is considered to be an ideal aqueous based peptide. It contains a unique sequence designed to mimic the human body’s own mechanism to product collagen via TGF. Accordingly, Syn-Coll actively compensates for any collagen deficit, thus making the skin look younger.
It will successfully stimulate collagen synthesis and this means your skin will be smoother and more elastic. It will also actively get rid of mild and deep wrinkles. And Syn-Coll firms and moisturizes skin and studies prove is it safe and completely effective when used regularly.
If you are serious about battling wrinkles it really is important that you find an eye cream that contains Syn-Coll. You most definitely will not be disappointed!