- Syn-ake is a relatively new ingredient that is derived from snake venom
- You can read all about snake venoms use in skin care products on this page of EyeSerum.com: Snake Venom Skin Care
- Syn-ake Won’t Bite You, but it will relax your wrinkles like no other ingredient
- The venom is made in Brazil and then transferred to Switzerland for further purification
Here is a general background about the Syn-ake ingredient and how it affects anti aging creams:
- The proud manufacturer of Syn-ake is a fifty year old company called Pentapharm
- The syn-ake compound is a synthetic tripeptide that works to copy the action of a “neuromuscular blocking compound of the venom of the Temple Viper”
- Syn-ake is a very powerful ingredient
- Some skin care forums are already comparing it to Botox
How does Syn-ake work?
- The venom works to paralyze, while this peptide copies only the component which relaxes the muscles (Waglerin 1)
- Pentapharm maintains that it acts similarly to Argireline, an ingredient well covered on this website and a primary ingredient in our top pick, Elite Serum
- Syn-ake works similar to argirelene in the fact that it works to interfere with the transmission of nerve signals to the muscles directing them to contract
- Pentapharm even goes on to say that the ingredient is significantly more powerful than Argireline
Let’s explore Syn-ake on a deeper level!
Syn-ake is an award-winning anti-wrinkle material that is based on a synthetic tripeptide that “mimics” the effects of a peptide which is present in the exact same venom present in the venom of the Temple Viper snake. This material was conceptualized by a company based in Switzerland called Pentapharm Ltd. News outlets have reported that they are the most massive group of snake breeders and keepers in the world.
Syn-ake was given a Swiss Technology Award!
What exactly does Syn-ake do?
If you read the literature put out by the company, they state that Syn-ake responds in a manner similar to a peptide in snake venom. Basically, it works to block receptors and keeps muscles in a relaxed state of mind. The angle here is that that this supposedly smoothes out wrinkles, very similar to the manner that Botox is supposed to work.
Does Syn-Ake really work?
The company presents data from two studies. The first suggests that Syn-ake has the ability to reduce muscle cell contractions in a laboratory test.
According to study number two, the data suggest that after 28 days of using a a cream with Syn-ake, you get a reduction of up to 52% in each wrinkle.
Wow, that sure is impressive. We are in the process of finding out more information on this topic. Please check back soon for more information on snake venom as a POTENT anti-wrinkle ingredient.
Syn-ake is found in the Delfogo Deep Wrinkle Filler Serum.