Most likely, you are here reading eye cream reviews because you are either looking to treat or prevent wrinkles. Wrinkle prevention should start at an early age in life, and not be taken lightly. Wrinkle prevention is much easier then wrinkle correction, and you can accurately prevent wrinkles by following the below steps.
1. Do not smoke. Smoking is a one of the worst possible things you can do to your skin. Think about it, how many times do you meet a 30 year smoker who has FABOLOUS skin? The answer is never, because smoking is an absolute buzzkill to your skin.
2. Avoid overexposure to the sun. The sun has harmful UV rays that can damage your skin beyond control and actually induce wrinkles. If you find yourself living somewhere the sun shines frequently, be sure to apply a high spf sunblock formula when you are exposed to the sun.
3. Moisturize your skin. Always keep your skin moisturized, wherever you go. Even when you travel, take a moisturizer with you. Your skin needs nutrients and care, so you need to plan ahead. Good skin may be hereditary, but maintaining it is entirely up to you.
4. The right diet will also help. Did you know that foods high in antioxidants are fantastic for your skin? It’s true. Be sure to consume foods high in antioxidants as much as possible. Foods that contain antioxidants include beets, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries), kiwi, grapefruit, nuts, pecans, cloves, cinnamon, and oregano.
5. Apply a Wrinkle Cream & Eye Serum. Even if you don’t have wrinkles formulating just yet, be sure to apply a wrinkle cream and eye serum to your face. Even if you apply it once or twice per week (I know the cost of products can be prohibitive) you will be infusing your face with powerful ingredients and fighting the battle before it begins. Like the old saying goes, “better be safe than sorry.”
Only YOU can prevent wrinkles. Be sure to take care of yourself starting at an early age, and you will be rewarded with good skin for a much longer period of time.