- An ingredient used for reducing expression wrinkles
- Created by Centerchem
- Leuphyasyl compliments the actions of Argireline by modulating muscle contraction
What does Leuphasyl treat?
- Expression lines
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crows feet
How does Leuphasyl work?
- Leuphasyl has the ability to drastically modulate muscle contraction
- Thereby destabilizing the cell so it cannot release the neurotransmitters that make the muscles contract
- Further preventing the existence of lines and wrinkles
What type of results does Leuphasyl produce?
- Research shows that wrinkles in the area where expression lines will occur will be reduced by up to 50% within 28 days
- Research also shows that peptides are the latest defense against the signs of aging and sun damage
One of the greatest signs of skin aging is increased wrinkling of the face. This can occur naturally over time and is identified by certain biochemical, histological and physiological changes that are enhanced by environmental exposure.
There are other secondary factors that can cause characteristic folds, furrows and creases of the face. These include:
- constant pull of gravity
- frequent and constant positional
- pressure of the skin of the face (e.g. during sleep)
- repeated facial movements caused by the contraction of the muscles of facial expression
How does Leuphasyl work to reduce and prevent expression lines?
- Leuphasyl reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes
- Leuphasyl targets in vitro the wrinkle-formation mechanism of expression wrinkles in a new way, offering an alternative to peptides like Argireline
- Leuphasyl can be incorporated in cosmetic formulations such as emulsions, gels, serums, etc., where removal of the deep lines or wrinkles in the forehead or around the eyes area is desired
In any case and independently of the ultimate physiological pathway, the molecular mechanism involved in face aging is directly related to changes in the conformation of the collagen triple helix, degradation of the elastin polypeptides and certain disorder in the packing of the lipid matrix of the skin.
Leuphasyl works very similar to the way that Argireline works, to relax the facial muscles so that expression lines do not form and so that the existing expression lines are softened and lessened.