Many people ask us how to reduce bags under their eyes. If you find yourself asking the same question, please read about a very innovative ingredient that is featured in top tier skin products that can help you accomplish this feat.
- Eyleliss is an ingredient used in many of the best eye serum formulas (including this Amazon best seller.)
- Eyeliss is actually a combination of 3 ingredients (protein peptides)
- Eyeliss is patented ingredient that is included in several brands of specialty eye creams
3 Proteins Found in Eyeliss
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone acts to decrease the capillary permeability of the sensitive skin of the lower eylid. This newly discovered molecule works fast to prime the delicate skin for lymphatic drainage and toning.
- Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane is a peptide whose purpose is to increase lymphatic circulation leading to drainage. It is this peptide which is most responsible for safely draining the fluid out of the puffy eye bags.
- Lipopeptide Pal-GQPR acts quickly to improve skin firmness and elasticity, whereby removing fine lines and wrinkles on the sensitive lower eyelid skin. Furthermore, this peptide actively decreases the inflammatory phenomena commonly caused by other lymphatic drainage agents.
What is Eyeliss used to treat?
- It works to treat the puffy bags under the eyes
To put this in a simpler context, the lymphatic system is a complex network of vessels and ducts that move fluid throughout the body. This system is responsible for moving toxins away from healthy cells and carrying germ-fighting materials to cells when they are under attack by viruses. Fluid moves freely throughout the lymphatic system, but it does not have its own pumping mechanism. Lymphatic drainage helps the body produce a free-flowing lymphatic system.
How does Eyeliss reduce under eye puffiness?
- Increases lymphatic movement
- Helps decongest the under eye area
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to reduce the swell
- Strengthens capillaries to reduce leakage – which in turn, can help reduce that purple/bluish discoloration around the eyes
- Under-eye bags are caused due to the fluid that passes through your capillary walls as well as lymphatic drainage
- Lymphatic drainage promotes a healthy lymphatic system.
- Increased the lymphatic drainage by an amazing 85% in clinical studies
- Improved the capillary permeability by 25%
- This ingredient is the most potent under-eye ingredient that can treat the causes of puffy eyes
This is not a new ingredient to the skin care world. It has been used by celebrities and Europeans for years, but it was very expensive. However, since then the prices have come down considerably over the last few years and we are beginning to see more and more products using it.
In order to be effective, though, it’s important that your eye treatment product contains a significant amount of this ingredient – not just a small amount for window dressing. Studies show that 3% was an effective amount to produce desirable results.
The studies that are out show that when this is used in the right concentration, can be a solid, therapeutic anti-aging eye cream ingredient. It’s been turning heads and gaining praise in the award-winning Elite Eye Serum