Facial Eye Serum
Facial Eye serums are almost identical to eye serums, except that they are formulated and marketed for use all over your face, not just around your eyes. Just like eye gels and eye creams, facial eye serums are sold in many shapes, prices, colors, and forms. Facial eye serums are all marketed differently and make a number of claims, but in general, facial eye serums do the following:
- Act as a compliment to an overall anti-aging skin care regimen
- Reduce under eye puffiness
- Hydrate the area under the eye
- Restore skins natural collagen
- Act to remove dark circles under the eyes
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduce the depth of fine lines
Most facial eye serums claim to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles, while also reducing dark circles under the eyes. Some eye serums also help reduce the puffiness and swelling under the eyes. Puffiness and swelling under the eyes are caused when you lie down. Gravity makes fluid accumulate in your lower eyelids. Any serum that has the necessary ingredients to treat puffiness in addition to wrinkles and dark circles sets it apart from the rest. It is an added benefit to you because the serum can be used alone, without requiring additional products to see the maximum results.
Most facial eye serums are filled with antioxidants and peptides and are designed to restore a more youthful contour to the area around the eyes. Serums often include ingredients such as:
- Vitamin C
Let’s take a closer look at each of these ingredients and what they do!
- Argerline is a key anti-aging ingredient said to mimic the effects of Botox
- Haloxyl is an anti-aging peptide said to reduce under eye circles and puffiness
- Vitamin C is a key ingredient to restoring moisture
- Matrixyl acts in synergy to repair the cutaneous damages of age by restoring the skins natural production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
Serums tend to contain more of the anti-aging ingredients than creams or gels do. This is just a fraction of the ingredients you will find in eye serums and we detail each of them throughout the site.
There are a lot of facial eye serums on the market and choosing one can be tricky. We recommend Elite Serum. It has ingredients that set it apart from the rest in the industry. It was also recently named “Editor’s Choice.” Other facial eye serums on the market include:
- · Korres Face and Eye Serum
- Body Bliss Nourishing Day Facial and Eye Serum
You may be wondering why someone may choose a facial eye serum above any other option on the market today. There are quite a few reasons one would and I’ve outlined them here:
- The price range of facial eye serums is consistent with other creams and serums on the market
- All natural, organic options are available
- This product provides a one step solution to most facial and eye care ailments
- Perfect for someone who has a no fuss approach to beauty care
- Consistent with other eye creams and serums, this product can usually be applied twice daily and can be worn under makeup
As you read the facial eye serum reviews on this website, be sure to distinguish what your exact skin situation is or what effects around your eye you are trying to better control. Facial eye serums can be a key component to an overall anti-aging regimen when used properly.