What is Eyeliss?
- Eyleliss is an ingredient used in many of the best eye serum formulas (including Elite Serum)
- Eyeliss is actually a combination of 3 ingredients (protein peptides)
- Eyeliss is patented ingredient that is included in several brands of specialty eye creams
The 3 protein peptides of Eyeliss are explained sas follows:
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone acts to decrease the capillary permeability of the sensitive skin of the lower eylid. This newly discovered molecule works fast to prime the delicate skin for lymphatic drainage and toning.
- Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane is a peptide whose purpose is to increase lymphatic circulation leading to drainage. It is this peptide which is most responsible for safely draining the fluid out of the puffy eye bags.
- Lipopeptide Pal-GQPR acts quickly to improve skin firmness and elasticity, whereby removing fine lines and wrinkles on the sensitive lower eyelid skin. Furthermore, this peptide actively decreases the inflammatory phenomena commonly caused by other lymphatic drainage agents.
What is Eyeliss used to treat?
- It works to treat the puffy bags under the eyes
To put this in a simpler context, the lymphatic system is a complex network of vessels and ducts that move fluid throughout the body. This system is responsible for moving toxins away from healthy cells and carrying germ-fighting materials to cells when they are under attack by viruses. Fluid moves freely throughout the lymphatic system, but it does not have its own pumping mechanism. Lymphatic drainage helps the body produce a free-flowing lymphatic system.
How does Eyeliss reduce under eye puffiness?
- Eyeliss increases lymphatic movement
- Eyeliss helps decongest the under eye area
- Eyeliss reduces inflammation
- Eyeliss helps to reduce the swell
- Eyeliss strengthen capillaries to reduce leakage – which in turn, can help reduce that purple/bluish discoloration around the eyes
- Under-eye bags are caused due to the fluid that passes through your capillary walls as well as lymphatic drainage
- Lymphatic drainage promotes a healthy lymphatic system.
Does Eyeliss actually work to reduce under eye puffiness?
- Eyeliss increased the lymphatic drainage by an amazing 85% in clinical studies
- Eyeliss also improved the capillary permeability by 25%
- Eyeliss is the most potent under-eye ingredient that can treat the causes of puffy eyes
Eyeliss is not a new ingredient to the skin care world. It has been used by celebrities and Europeans for years, but it was very expensive. However, since then the prices have come down considerably over the last few years and we are beginning to see more and more products using it.
In order to be effective, though, it’s important that your eye treatment product contains a significant amount of Eyeliss – not just a small amount for window dressing. Studies show that 3% was an effective amount to produce desirable results.
Eyeliss, when used in the right concentration, can be a solid, therapeutic anti-aging eye cream ingredient. It’s been turning heads and gaining praise in the award-winning Elite Serum.