Eye wrinkles form as you age, there is no way around it. Eye wrinkles are the most annoying type of facial wrinkles, since the eye is the most often looked at (in most cases!) part of the body. The eye is a focal point on the face, and when eye wrinkles are present, it makes the face look older and less cared for.
Eye wrinkles can form for many reasons. However, with the proper game plan you can not only treat but PREVENT eye wrinkles. With the powerful formulations on the market in today’s eye creams, eye wrinkles have never been easier to treat. Botox and other expensive and painful treatments are simply not necessary if you buy the best eye wrinkle cream and use it as directed. Also, I recommend you read my eye wrinkle prevention tips in order to help reduce the growth of wrinkles and make sure you have the necessary information available to plan for wrinkles in everyday life. As many dermatologists agree, “an inch of prevention is better than a mile of correction.”
Eye wrinkles can be a nasty, unattractive trait on your face if untreated. However, with the proper eye wrinkle cream you can reduce the effects of eye wrinkles and make sure they are kept at bay.
Wrinkle prevention is much easier then wrinkle correction, and you can accurately prevent wrinkles by following the below steps.
1. Do not smoke. Smoking is a one of the worst possible things you can do to your skin. Think about it, how many times do you meet a 30 year smoker who has FABOLOUS skin? The answer is never, because smoking is an absolute buzz kill to your skin.
2. Avoid overexposure to the sun. The sun has harmful UV rays that can damage your skin beyond control and actually induce wrinkles. If you find yourself living somewhere the sun shines frequently, be sure to apply a high SPF formula when you are exposed to the sun.
3. Moisturize your skin. Always keep your skin moisturized, wherever you go. Even when you travel, take a moisturizer with you. Your skin needs nutrients and care, so you need to plan ahead. Good skin may be hereditary, but maintaining it is entirely up to you.
4. The right diet will also help. Did you know that foods high in antioxidants are fantastic for your skin? It’s true. Be sure to consume foods high in antioxidants as much as possible. Foods that contain antioxidants include beets, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, strawberries), kiwi, grapefruit, nuts, pecans, cloves, cinnamon, and oregano.
5. Apply a Wrinkle Cream & Eye Serum. Even if you don’t have wrinkles formulating just yet, be sure to apply a wrinkle cream and eye serum to your face. Even if you apply it once or twice per week (I know the cost of products can be prohibitive) you will be infusing your face with powerful ingredients and fighting the battle before it begins. Like the old saying goes, “better be safe than sorry.”
Only YOU can prevent wrinkles. Be sure to take care of yourself starting at an early age, and you will be rewarded with good skin for a much longer period of time.