Dead Sea Mineral
- Salt and minerals from the Dead Sea have been heralded for years by natives and tourists alike
- Mineral content is derived from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea mineral content is drastically different from that of Ocean water
- The compensation of salts, chlorides, and ions, is at entirely different levels from similar bodies of water
What are the benefits of Dead Sea Mineral?
- All skin care products that feature this magical mineral are 100% natural
- Dead Sea Mineral is 100% pure
- Dead Sea Mineral is 100% non-chemical
- Dead Sea Mineral is 100% non-pharmaceutical
- Dead Sea Mineral has been proven effective in various skin treatments
- Provides the skin with a long lasting shine
- Works to soften the skin
- Stimulates blood circulation
What types of products / treatments is Dead Sea Mineral found in?
- Facial treatments
- Cellulite treatments
- Body wraps
As it stands today, many lines of skin care products use the dead sea mineral as a marquee ingredient. One such product is the Dead Sea Exfoliating Mask by Venetian Beauty.
Other products include:
- Adovia Pure Dead Sea Mud
- Avania Deep Cleansing Mud Gel
Dead Sea Minerals don’t just include the “salt” water benefits, which are commonly discussed on skin care panels and discussion forums. There are also proven benefits of using dead sea mud as an exfoliant. Dead sea mud wraps are common in top end health spas. Some of the services that spas perform which include the use of dead sea mud are facial treatments, cellulite treatments, and body wraps. All of these top-end skin care treatments featuring dead sea mud are common in spa’s and work to soften the skin and provide a long-lasting shine. Other studies show that dead sea mud improves and stimulates blood circulation.
You can find the dead sea mineral in a number of products. Look for it in daily use creams, face creams, exfoliating masks, facial toners, facial cleansers, facial peels, revitalizing creams and treatments designed for daily use. There are even acne-treating masks, cleansers and toners that incorporate the dead sea mineral. Of course you can also find herbal bath soaks, foot creams, and other soothing products that use the dead sea salt.
One thing is for sure in skin care – companies may be launching new innovative products that talk about science, laboratory testing, and clinical studies, but as long as skin care is advancing, you can be certain companies will always rely on time-tested ingredients and natural resources like the dead sea mineral. These types of products are perfect for those that are partial to all natural, non-chemical ingredients!