Aloe Vera Benefits
- Aloe Vera is a popular plant found at many homes, both inside and outdoors
- A succulent perennial, belonging to the lily family
- Grows wild on the African content
- There are hundreds of aloe species
- Often separated into 2 basic parts, gel and latex
- Aloe Vera gel is a clear jelly like substance obtained from the inner portion of the leaves
- Aloe Latex (Aloe Vera juice) is a bitter yellow exudates that lies beneath the outer skin of the leaves
- Known as the “First Aid” plant
- Aloe Vera is one of the most powerful antioxidants to occur naturally
How is Aloe Vera used?
- As one of the world’s best natural moisturizers
- Works quickly to fix dry skin, particularly on the face and around the eyes where the skin is most sensitive
- Used for sunburns
- Used for cuts and scrapes
- Used in a gel form
- Used in a topical cream form
What role does Aloe Vera play in cosmetics?
- Supplies oxygen to the skin cells
- Increases the strength of skin tissue
- Increases the synthesis of skin tissue
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Makes the skin flexible
What types of products is Aloe Vera found in?
- Wrinkle Creams
- Facial Moisturizers
- Body Moisturizers
- Tanning Lotions
- Anti-Aging Products
What types of anti aging brands is Aloe Vera found in?
- Planter’s Aloe Vera Eye Contour Area Serum
- The Body Shop – Aloe Eye Defence
- Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum
Aloe Vera’s effective use in skin care products is well documented, as it is known as one of the world’s best natural moisturizers. Aloe vera works quickly to fix dry skin, particularly on the face and around the eyes where the skin is most sensitive to advanced supplemental benefit.
In a topical cream form, when aloe vera is used in conjunction with another all-natural product known as acai berry, scientific research has proven that there is a compound ultra-moisturizing effect that allows dry and damaged skin to be able to more efficiently absorb the anti-aging peptides contained in the solution. This is why aloe vera is an essential component of any anti-aging skin care formula.
It’s imperative to do your research before purchasing a product with Aloe Vera. Due to the overwhelming demand of aloe vera, the market is filled with poor quality products. The typical Aloe Vera liquids available in retail today are extremely weak and many are damaged by both heat and chemicals during processing.